Light Your Pumpkins Without A Flame: The Hazard-Free & Feline-Friendly Way
1. LED Pumpkin light - There are several options on the market for battery-powered LED lights made specifically for carved pumpkins. Some act as strobe lights & even change colours!
2. Battery-powered tea lights or candle - These flameless candles mimic the flicker & glow of real candle flames without the waxy mess or will withstand the harshest of winds! Some of these candles can even be controlled by remote & set on timers.
3. Flashlight - You may conveniently have a small flashlight lying around the house which you can tuck inside your carving. With fresh batteries, this bright light will last all through the night.
4. Book light - Designed to last for hours, book lights can easily be manipulated to shine the desired direction you want them to go in.
5. Christmas lights - For pets that are seasoned experts at leaving cords & wires alone, you can bust out your holiday lights a few months early. If your pumpkin can be placed near an outlet, bunch up your string lights & stuff them inside your carved creations.